Snow & Bad Weather Procedure
In previous years we have phoned, but with increased numbers and new GDPR rules this will not now take place.
If at all possible, a decision will be taken by 9.00pm the night before or as soon as we can on the day. It is possible that a decision will be taken to open the school but with a delayed starting time. Our decision will be posted on this page of our school website. The message will be updated regularly. We will also send out an email as soon as the decision has been made.